Vidal/Wettenstein, LLC is located in the heart of Fairfield County amongst many of the nations largest corporations and rapidly growing mid-size companies. Firms are constantly facing decisions concerning their real estate requirements. This equates to opportunity for highly trained and motivated brokers who must be able to deliver excellent service and commitment to successful transactions.
At Vidal/Wettenstein, LLC you will have access to state of the art marketing resources and a network of experienced brokers in regional, national and global markets ready to work with you to reach solutions whatever your client’s real estate issues may require.
- Identify potential clients and conduct research to identify best ways to assist in satisfying their needs
- Canvass prospective clients and leads through a variety of approaches
- Provide analytical support and other financial analyses as well as gather relevant market data
- Build strong client relationships
- A degree in finance, marketing, communication or education is desired
- Experience or currently working in the real estate profession preferred
- Appropriate licensing
- Knowledge of relevant real estate, brokerage, tax, ethical, and other rules
- Willing to consider B2B sales experience with completion of a reputable sales training program
- Experience in researching business development opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong relationship builder and value an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Must be highly self motivated and goal oriented
Vidal/Wettenstein, LLC currently has positions available for Commercial, Industrial and Investment Real Estate Associates.
Should you want to learn more about a career at Vidal/Wettenstein, LLC in Commercial/Industrial real estate brokerage please call Randy Vidal at (203) 226-7101 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.